Tuesday, August 30, 2011

blackboards & messages

i always keep an eye out for old vintage frames and
paintings, because they make the best blackboards.

when it comes to using a blackboard, you are only limited by
your imagination.
they are great in the kitchen for shopping lists and menus,
for leaving messages for loved ones,
or keeping those never ending "TO DO" lists.
each one got a different colour
before....
you can see some of my other blackboard creations in these posts
here and
here.
Kate
x
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Love them! Thanks for the inspiration - I have got a few frames stashed away...somewhere! Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chalkboards! I love taking old frames and making them. You can never have enough!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I love all of your messages. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! Found you via Homemaker on a Dime. Pop on over for a visit when you get a moment. Tootles, Kathryn
    http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2011/08/goodwill-artwork.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love turning old frames into Chalkboards! They are so useful and fun! Great job! Angie
    Stop by and see what I recently made with an old frame! http://takingasundaydrive.blogspot.com/2011/08/bridal-tea.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as usual, Kate :) I love those colours!
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this idea! So inspirational. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrific idea. I am amazed at other people's creativity. I love chalkboards but never thought of making one from an ugly old picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This wonderful post totally contributed to the blog party's success! Thanks for linking up at Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. they really look great!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. They all look great. Thanks for linking up
    Emily
    domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete