Sunday, July 15, 2012

soy wax candle making

i spent some time yesterday afternoon and this morning (after my market run)
making up some more candles.
i found the teacup below this morning too!
i think they are such a great gift, as they can be either refilled with wax,
or reused in other ways. this English "Mother" teacup is my fav.
are you a Yummy Mummy?! or do you know one!?
a pretty 'Robert Gordon' milk jug repurposed as a candle.
i tie a pretty laminated, labelled tag to each candle with ribbon.
these, along with many others,
can be purchased through my facebook page, and i'm happy to post Aust wide.
just comment SOLD under any that you like.
oh, and i'd love to you 'like' my page too!!
i'm so enjoying these bright sunshiny yellow daisies.
what a happy colour!


can't believe this is my 200th post! wow!
Kate x
homemaker on a dime
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I was too late to the party and missed out. Get onto your next batch woman :p

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, i love the mismatched cups!
    x

    ReplyDelete